Follow at #UIM2022Virtual
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
On behalf of the University of Pittsburgh’s Department of Medicine and the Update in Internal Medicine Course Directors, we invite your organization to participate as a sponsor or supporter of the 2022 Update in Internal Medicine (UIM): Advances Changing Practice course taking place on October 6-7, 2022.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty around COVID19 requirements, and attendee feedback, the Department of Medicine has made the decision to offer this course virtually this year. Our goal for the virtual event is to continue to offer our participants a safe environment to obtain a comprehensive update on the major advances in internal medicine, while earning continuing education credits and learning from highly regarded clinicians, educators, and researchers.
Supporting the UIM post-graduate course provides affordable access to, on average, 350 general internists, family practitioners, advanced practice providers, physician assistants, nurses/nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals. Support of this event allows your organization to connect with our attendees and increase your exposure to this specialized audience, including key decision makers. There are multiple opportunities throughout the two-day virtual course to provide maximum return on your investment. Monetary support of the course will be used to defray program costs, including guest speaker honorarium and/or travel expenses, audio-visual equipment, virtual platform, and other expenses, as necessary.
To confirm your support, please complete the Sponsor and Supporter Agreement form located at https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dCzIKspvTNdfN4 no later than September 2, 2022.
Please note that we can only accept checks for sponsor and supporter payments.
Sponsorship payments must be received no later than September 16, 2022.
|Virtual Exhibitor||$1,500||• 2-day customizable virtual exhibit booth, which can include: videos, logo, description, documents/files, links to website, etc.
• Ability for attendees to connect live with an exhibitor in a 1:1 private video call.
• In-booth button for attendees to leave their card (contactinformation) with you.
• Ability to message attendees directly who leave their card.
• In-booth conversation forum.
• In-booth polls.
• Downloadable lead generation report.
• Downloadable analytics report, including number of booth visitors, conversations, and content views/downloads.
• Recognition of sponsorship in the virtual event platform.
• Access to the entire course.
• New! Ticket to the UIM Reception at the Pitt University Club (Evening of October 6th).
• Optional! Enrollment in interactive gamification raffle for health care professionals.
|**Educational Grant||$1,500-$15,000||• Recognition of support in the virtual event platform.
**If you are interested in providing an unrestricted educational grant, please contact Jenna Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-376-7123.