Clinical Update in Geriatric Medicine
April 8-9, 2021
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and state and local regulations and restrictions, including the requirement to maintain social distancing, we are offering a Virtual conference for 2021. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference and to providing you with an engaging and robust virtual experience.
If your company’s target market focuses on the fastest growing segment of the US population- senior citizens over the age of 85, plan on being a part of the conference.
Exhibits and Sponsorships are available offering:
- 2-day customizable virtual exhibit booth, which may include: videos, logo, description, documents, links to website, etc.
- In-booth live video chat to interact face-to-face with attendees.
- Ability for attendees to schedule one-on-one meetings with you.
- Ability to message attendees directly who stop by your booth.
- In-booth link for attendees to request information from you.
- Online lead generation report.
- Enrollment in interactive gamification for health care professionals.
- Recognition of sponsorship in the virtual event platform.
- Access to the entire course.
Support of this event allows your organization to connect with our attendees and increase your exposure to this specialized audience, including key decision makers.
Multiple opportunities throughout the two-day virtual course are provided for maximum return on your investment.
Monetary support of the conference will aid in defraying program costs, including guest speaker honorarium, audio visual services, virtual platform and other expenses, as necessary.
To download the Sponsor Prospectus, Agreement and Documents:
- For Sponsorship Packet, including Agreement and Letter of Request click here
- For Agreement Only click here
- For PA Geriatrics Society Western Division W9 click here / Tax ID # is: 25-1650976
- For the Schedule (Subject to change) click here
To confirm your support, the Agreement must be submitted no later than February 5, 2021.
Payment must be received by March 1, 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 29th Annual Clinical Update and provide you with a successful reconnection and engagement opportunity with participants.
Gamification /Raffle Sponsor
and donation of raffle prize
Logo Only Sponsor