31st Annual Virtual Clinical Update in Geriatric Medicine
March 23-24, 2023
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite your organization to participate as a sponsor or supporter of the 31st Annual Virtual Clinical Update in Geriatric Medicine taking place on March 23-24, 2023.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic and feedback from 2022 attendees, we are offering a Virtual conference for 2023, We look forward to welcoming you and to providing you with an engaging and robust virtual experience.
If your company’s target market focuses on the fastest growing segment of the US population- senior citizens over the age of 85, plan on being a part of the conference.
2023 Exhibits and Sponsorships offered:
- 2-day customizable virtual exhibit booth, which may include: videos, logo, description, documents, links to website, etc.
- In-booth live video chat to interact face-to-face with attendees.
- Ability for attendees to schedule one-on-one meetings with you.
- Ability to message attendees directly who stop by your booth.
- In-booth link for attendees to request information from you.
- Online lead generation report.
- Enrollment in interactive gamification for health care professionals.
- Recognition of sponsorship in the virtual event platform.
- Access to the entire course.
Support of this event allows your organization to connect with our attendees and increase your exposure to this specialized audience, including key decision makers.
Multiple opportunities throughout the two-day virtual course are provided for maximum return on your investment.
Monetary support of the conference will aid in defraying program costs, including guest speaker honorarium, audio visual services, virtual platform and other expenses, as necessary.
To encourage participants to interact with all vendors, we are hosting a gamification component. Attendees will collect points through various interactions throughout the 2-day event, including visiting with exhibitors. We hope this component will provide a greater level of engagement for vendors.
Sponsor Prospectus, Agreement and Documents will be available December 15. Downloads will include the following information:
- Invitation to Exhibit
- Sponsorship Packet, including Agreement
- Agreement Only
- PA Geriatrics Society Western Division W9 / Tax ID # is: 25-1650976
- Schedule (TBD)
To confirm your support, the Agreement must be submitted no later than February 1, 2023.
Payment must be received by March 1, 2023.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities that meet your needs, please contact Eileen Taylor at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 31st Annual Clinical Update and provide you with a successful reconnection and engagement opportunity with participants.
Premier Sponsor and Collaborator
Logo Only Sponsor