Clinical Update in Geriatric Medicine
April 8-9, 2021
A Message from our Course Directors
Many ingredients contribute to the popularity of this annual conference:
- It focuses on the challenges of caring for older adults, and incorporates new topics suggested by past attendees
- It is designed by a multidisciplinary group of clinicians, academics, and payers
- It showcases approaches that are both state of the art and feasible, i.e., ones you can incorporate immediately
- It is delivered by speakers selected not just for their expertise but also for their ability to teach
- Most of the speakers are nationally/internationally renowned
- It includes a variety of formats, including plenary and keynote talks, multiple smaller breakout sessions, and even opportunities for attendees to present their most challenging cases to subspecialists who are experts in both their own field and geriatrics
We look forward to your participation in April!
Melissa Connelly, DNP, FNP-BC
Lauren Dornin, DNP, AGNP
Lianne Glaus Vighetti, DHCE, LSW
CME Registration Information
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, ANCC, and ACPE. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.