- Sood P, Senanayake S,Sujeet K, Medipalli R, Van-Why S, Cronin DC, Johnson CP, and Hariharan S. Donor and Recipient BKV Specific IgG Antibody and Post-Transplant BKV Infection: A Prospective Single Center Study. Transplantation. 2013; 95:896-902.
- Puttarajappa C, Yabes J, Bei L, Shah N, Bernardo J, McCauley J, Basu A, Tan H, Shapiro R, Unruh M, Wu C. Cancer risk with alemtuzumab following kidney transplantation. Clin Transplant. 2013; 27: 264-71.
- Sood P, Hariharan, S. “Incentivization of living donation: Is it time to cross the bridge?” Editorial: Am J Kid Disease:- Editorial: Am J of Kid Dis: 2014; 64:484-85.
- Sood P, Hariharan, S. Rituximab induction for prevention of HLA-antibody rebound. Nature News and Views. 2014. Nature Reviews, Nephrology: 2014; 10: 682-683.
- Sood P, Randhawa PS, Mehta R, Hariharan, S and Tevar AD. Donor kidney microthrombi and outcomes of kidney transplant: a single-center experience. Clinical Transplantation: 2015; 29: 434–438.
- Randhawa, P, Pastrana DV, Zeng G, Huang Y, Shapiro R, Sood P, Puttarajappa C, Berger M, Hariharan, S and Buck CB, Commercially Available Immunoglobulins Contain Virus Neutralizing Antibodies Against All Major Genotypes of Polyomavirus BK. Am J transplantation: 2015: 15: 1014–1020.
- Mour G, Wu C. Neurologic Complications After Kidney Transplantation. Semin Nephrol. 2015;35:323-34.
- Johnson CP, Schiller JJ, Zhu YR, Hariharan S, Roza AM, Cronin D, Shames BD and Ellis TE. Renal Transplantation with Final Allocation Based on the Virtual Crossmatch. Am J of Transplantation, 2016; 16: 1503-15.
- Sethi S, Haas M, Markowitz G, Bajema I, Alpers C, Chang A, Cornell L, Cosio F, D’Agati V, Fogo A, Glassock, RJ Hariharan S, Jennette C, Kambham N, Lager D, Leung N, Mengel M,. Nath KA,. Rennke HG, Roberts I, Rovin B, Seshan S, Smith RJH, Walker P,. Winearls CG, Appel G, Alexander MP, Cattran DC, Casado CA, Cook TA, Vriese ASD, Radhakrishnan J, Racusen, L Ronco P,. Fervenza FC. Mayo Clinic/ Renal Pathology Society Consensus Report on Pathologic Classification, Diagnosis, and Reporting of Glomerulonephritis (Journal of American Society of Nephrol, 2016, in press)
- Tinckam KJ, Rose C, Hariharan S and Gill J. Repeat HLA Antigen Mismatches: Re-examining Risk for Kidney Transplant Loss. (Clinical Journal of Am Society of Nephrol, 2016, in press).
- Mehta R, Sood P and Hariharan, S. Sub-clinical Rejection after Kidney Transplantation: Reappraised. (Transplantation, 2016, in press).
- Sood P, Nusrat R, Mehta R, Tevar AD, Humar A, Hariharan, S. Kidney Transplant Outcomes after Primary, Repeat and Kidney after Solid Organ Transplantation: A Single Center Experience (Transplantation, 2016, in press).
- Puttarajappa C and Hariharan S. Editorial commentary: FGF-23 Klotho Axis: Will intervention improve kidney transplant outcomes? (Transplantation, 2016, in press)
- Wu C, Tan H. In: Steele, J ed. “Medical Evaluation of the Living Donor” Living Donor Advocate: An Evolving Role Within Transplantation.
- Mehta R, Cherukuri A, Sood P, Puttarajappa C, Hoffman W, Wu C, Shah N, Hariharan, S Kidney Transplant Survival: Transforming Early Post-transplant Opportunities to Long-Term Success. Clinical Transplant, 2016, Ed. M Everly (in press).
Division of Renal-Electrolyte Academic Offices
A919 Scaife Hall
3550 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261