The clinical programs of the PACCM Division include both inpatient and outpatient components.
The inpatient service components include:
- UPMC PUH Medical Intensive Care Unit
- UPMC PUH Advanced Lung Disease Unit
- UPMC Shadyside Intensive Care Units
- UPMC Shadyside Pulmonary Consultation Service
- UPMC Magee Womens Hospital Pulmonary Consultation Service
- UPMC East Intensive Care Unit and Pulmonary Consultation Service
- UPMC McKeesport ICU and Pulmonary Consultation Service
Patients can be referred by their treating physician to any of our inpatient service locations by contacting MedCall at 412-647-7000 and ask to be connected with our pulmonary physician on call.
The outpatient programs are located within the umbrella of the UPMC PUH Comprehensive Lung Center (CLC). The CLC was formulated in 1991 to coordinate the outpatient clinical programs of the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine into a single hub. The CLC provides a resource for comprehensive pulmonary care in the tri-state region and nationally. The CLC integrates ten key clinical programs for advanced specialty care in a broad range of respiratory disorders:
- Adult Cystic Fibrosis and Bronchiectasis
- Asthma and Airway Inflammation
- Allergy and Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Diagnostic Pulmonary Medicine
- Emphysema and COPD
- HIV Associated Lung Disease
- Lung Transplantation and Advanced Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Simmons Center for Interstitial Lung Disease
- UPMC Sleep Medicine Center
If you are interested in learning more about any of our outpatient clinical programs, please call: 1-800-248-LUNG and our staff will direct you to the proper program center.