Addiction Medicine Fellowship
The UPMC GME Addiction Medicine Fellowship is accepting fellowship application for the fellowship year beginning July 2021.
Post-residency physician fellows must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed an ACGME or AOA-accredited residency program in, emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, or psychiatry
- Be board-certified or board-eligible with demonstration of active pursuit of certification
- Obtain a waiver to prescribe buprenorphine by the beginning of their fellowship
Demonstrate interest in pursuing an academic career with addiction medicine as a primary focus.
The Addiction Medicine Fellowship is not currently participating in ERAS, and there is no application fee.
We require the following documents to apply:
- Residency Program Certificate
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Medical School Diploma (and translation if applicable)
- Up-to-date CV (note: all dates from the date of graduation to present must be documented on the CV)
- MSPE (Dean’s letter)
- USMLE scores
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Must be able to meet background checks and drug tests required by participating sites
Email application form and required documents to Joey Pizzuti @ email@example.com.
Division of General Internal Medicine Academic Offices
UPMC Montefiore Hospital
Pittsburgh, PA 15213