Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program
ARTICLES AND RESOURCES
- Relocating to Pittsburgh
- Cool Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh in the Spotlight
- Could the Next Brooklyn Be Pittsburgh?
- 26 Rankings That Prove Pittsburgh is Better Than Every Other City
- Pittsburgh “Firsts”
- Pittsburgh Rankings
- UPMC is consistently ranked as one of America’s top hospitals by US News and World Report.
- Pittsburgh has been named the #1 Most Livable City in America in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- Read the New York Times article, “36 Hours in Pittsburgh”
- See the video “Pittsburgh – A New Vision”.
- National Geographic Traveler magazine listed Pittsburgh as one of 20 best destinations in the world for 2012.
Division of Cardiology Academic Offices
Scaife Hall, 5th Floor
3550 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-647-8333 | 412-647-3429 | email