Application and Contact Us
Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
- Completion of ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine Residency
- Competed ERAS Application
- USMLE Step 1,2,3 Scores
- Medical School Performance Evaluation
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation (including one from Residency program director)
- The UPMC Nephrology Fellowship Programs sponsors J-1 Visas and continuation of H1B visas.
C1108 UPMC Presbyterian Hospital
200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Division of Renal-Electrolyte Academic Offices
A919 Scaife Hall
3550 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261